Mubarak Chouhdry, M.B.A.
Accomplishments & Projects
- Director - Two hospitals based ambulatory clinics in rural Georgia. This involved managing a construction of brand new clinic and grand opening.
- Rural Health Certification for two clinics in Georgia to improve revenues.
- General Manager – Physician Billing Systems in with 450 physicians and $124 million net collections in Texas.
- Vice President Operations – Second largest Clearinghouse with 60 million transactions per month, 130 employees and $40 million P&L. Increased revenues by one million dollars after one year in Illinois.
- Interim CFO/COO – Three Radiologic Diagnostic Imaging Centers in Florida.
- Due diligence to acquire $12 million three Radiologic Diagnostic Imaging Center in Florida.
- Interim COO – Operational & financial management of 5 M.D.s Orthopaedics practice in Georgia.
- COO for RCM, Billing and EHR Company in Georgia.
- Consultant – Evaluation and project management of In-Sourcing project for a teaching hospital with over 1,000 beds, 11,000 employees and 1,700 M.D.s resulting in a savings of $6 million in Massachusetts.
- CIO - Selection and implementation of two Information Systems at Georgia hospital including contract negotiations and vendor selection in Georgia.
- CIO – Home Health Agency. Implementation of IT infrastructure and telecom in Michigan.
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Business Office, EHR evaluation for 130 M.D.s multi-specialty group in New Mexico.
- Consultant – Implementation of PM/EHR for an Internal/Endoscopy practice with 50 employees including contract negotiations and vendor selection in Georgia.
- Consultant – Operational and financial evaluation for a 17 M.D. Orthopaedics practice in Illinois.
- Operational and EHR evaluation for a 65 M.D. multi-specialty practice in Florida.
- EHR evaluation for 19 M.D. Orthopaedics Practice with four sites in Indiana.
- RCM and EHR evaluation for 102 M.D.s multi-specialty group with 14 sites in New York.
- RCM and EHR evaluation for 8 M.D.s Hand Center, Michigan.
- RCM and EHR evaluation for 14 M.D.s Urology Center/ASC in South Carolina.
- Financial and Operational evaluation of 5 M.D.s ENT Practice in Louisiana.
- Financial, Operational and EHR evaluation for 27 M.D. Family Practice in Alabama.
- Financial, Operational and EHR evaluation for 9 M.D. Orthopaedics/ASC Practice in Georgia.
- RCM analysis for 9 M.D.s Ophthalmologist Practice in Georgia.
- Certificate of Need for $193 million 363,000 sq. ft hospital in Georgia.
- Certificate of Need for 23 bed expansion for a large hospital in Georgia.
- Certificate of Need for a $35 million Ambulatory Surgery Center in Georgia.